Katie Belfi is a former FEMA attorney and a Readiness & Resilience Consultant. She currently focuses on helping individuals learn how to not only prepare for disasters but also how to bounce back from those circumstances.
“To prepare is self care” ~ Katie Belfi
- Give yourself grace
- Celebrating even small wins can help you cultivate resilience
- Have a back up to your back up
- Prioritize the things that will have the greatest impact on your life and allow you to live the life you want to live.
- The self care activities you participate in can play a major role in building your resilience
- Find ways to practice self care that doesn’t add to your stress level
- Don’t isolate yourself. Seek out the ears of someone who can hear you in a supportive way
Connect with Katie www.katiebelfi.com
Website: www.solomoms-talk.com | Connect: IG/Twitter: @jrosemarie1
Intro song from the single "Desperate" by Damien Ellison
This podcast uses the following third-party services for analysis:
Podcorn - https://podcorn.com/privacy
This page contains affiliate links. This means that if you make a purchase after clicking one of these links, I may make a small commission with no additional cost to you.
Find out more about SoloMoms! Talk